Ups and downs of a boy with a bicycle, and with frills knowledge and whatever it.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Law of Uzan

Perhaps one of the security system on the bike today with disc brakes as brake system. However, still many cyclists (me too :D) which still uses his bicycle brake the old version bike brake , velg as object wheel brakes.

I think I raised the topic this time is not an excess or deficiency of a braking system of the old version. Called an oddity even in my opinion can not be so. Maybe I better call it an old technology dynamics, qiqiqiqiq (I learned this word from old brother Jhoni): D. Asbabunnuzul (in religion: reason why a word "down") I post this article when I felt that I braking performance increases at certain times.


Within a few weeks, I immediately understood why it happened. And I immediately took the law that: "tire pressure is proportional to the power nip brake"Written: Pw ≈ Pb
With the Pw is the pressure of the wheel and Pb is the power of brake (like the laws of physics known in textbooks: D). In the find by Ahmad Fauzan (17), a class XII student of Senior High School 1 North Cikarang , Indonesia. : D


Because really, when I just fill the air in my tires, I felt my bicycle brakes become more standard. Due to large wind pressure bike tires to distance velg urged to canvass brake velg closer.

Therefore, for my friends who had a bike with the old version of braking systems and want to improve braking performance without changing the old canvas with a new canvas, always fill tires with winds up feeling inadequate tire pressure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment